At Outdoor-Treasure there are only branded articles to discover, which are characterized by innovation and best quality, no matter if it is a tent, a folding knife, a sleeping bag or a backpack. The Outdoor-Shop carries a wide range of outdoor equipment with top brands. The staff are themselves enthusiastic trekkers, hikers and outdoor sportsmen and are always on hand with competent advice and important information. From 50 € value of goods Outdoor-Treasure delivers free of shipping costs and you can comfortably pay on account or by instalments. Or you can pick up a 4 % discount for advance payment. Thanks to the Trusted Shops certification and the membership in the dealer association, the customer does not take any risk. Over 500 customers have given Outdoor-Treasure at Ekomi an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 points. This gives them a customer satisfaction rating of 97.8% - and the remaining 2.2% can still be achieved.